What is Ubuntu?
Ubuntu is a complete desktop Linux operating system, freely available with both community and professional support. The Ubuntu community is built on the ideas enshrined in the Ubuntu Manifesto: that software should be available free of charge, that software tools should be usable by people in their local language and despite any disabilities, and that people should have the freedom to customize and alter their software in whatever way they see fit.
1. Installation and configuration of Ubuntu.
2. Migration of Data to Ubuntu
3. Installation and configuration of popular windows equivalent Software in Ubuntu
4. Mail Management and Migration
5. Backup and Restore Management
6. Printer Installation and Configuration
7. Network Management on OS Level
8. Feasibility study of customized software in Ubuntu